Re: [Freebangfont-devel] signing off

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] signing off
Date: 06 Dec 2002 22:02:30 +0530

On Fri, 2002-12-06 at 20:54, Anirban Mitra wrote:
> As I will be on the move and will not have access to internet in
> the foreseeable future, I have to take leave from the activities of
> this project and the mailing list. I am sure  the project will
> prosper further with new volunteers working to complete what is to
> be done.
> Signing off :-(

Dear Anirban-da,
Do accept our deepest gratitude for helping the project.
It has really been a great experience working with you, and who knows,
someday, we might get you back again.
-with best wishes-
Sayamindu (on behalf of the whole Mukta Bangla Font team)

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

       * GNU is Not Unix *
.... Towards World Liberation ....
        http://www.gnu.org

This login session: $13.76, but for you $11.88.