[Freebangfont-devel] signing off

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] signing off
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:24:35 +0000 (GMT)

I am sending a modified version (Version 0.8) of Ani to Sayamindu
which will be posted later in the site.
The important changes in this version are
1. Correction of header file of the font so that it works in
Windows 2000/Xp
2. Changing the style to slanted
3. Addition of new conjuncts and conversion of conjuncts to
composite glyphs
4. Support of new Bengali OT specification and preliminary support
of Assamese

As I will be on the move and will not have access to internet in
the foreseeable future, I have to take leave from the activities of
this project and the mailing list. I am sure  the project will
prosper further with new volunteers working to complete what is to
be done.
Signing off :-(

=====

Dr Anirban Mitra