fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] New Reverb and Chorus API versus actual API

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] New Reverb and Chorus API versus actual API
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:24:00 +0200 (CEST)

> [Tom] When changing the existing command and un-deprecate them, we'll only have two. While still retaining backward compatibility.

So to maintain compatibility with actual command shell, I would like confirmation for the suggested behaviour:

1) we un-deprecate the commands.

2) make theses commands with one or two parametres.

    - When called with 1 parameter, the parameter is the effect value which is applied to all units (like actual behaviour).

    - When called with 2 parameters, the first parameter is the unit index and the second parameter is the effect value applied only to this unit.

Please thanks for confirming ?.

jjc.