fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Learnig-Diary: Translation

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Learnig-Diary: Translation
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:30:23 +0200

Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
Although my XML-editor validates fledom.xml as "well formed XML", import of learningDiary.zip including the new fledom.xml fails ...

Hmm... There could be a problem with UTF encoding or something. Can
you send the archive to me personally, so I can take a look at it?

I might be totally lost, but I think people doing the spanish translations of knowledge type sets recovered the same bug.

I think the problem was the use of the &-sign.

        - Teemu