fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Feature request

From: Giedre Kligyte
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Feature request
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 12:27:22 +0300

 > Using "Kontentor" by iuveno (http://www.kontentor.de) together with our
> website, I´m used to
> see a kind of "whoami" when logged in, such as "logged in as [nickname]". This
> would also be
> helpful in _all_ FLE tools (not only WebTop), e.g. when logged in as fleadmin
> _and_ any kind of
> testuser, so I could see at first glimpse, which browser window I´m currently
> using ...

Or if I understand you correctly and if you are not sure what is your user
account when you go to Knowledge Building or Jamming modules, it is the
first user name on the left in the list of users at the top of the page (not
so difficult to recognize, especially if you customize the user portrait..)
Giedre