fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Severe ZODB bloat

From: Tim Wilson
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Severe ZODB bloat
Date: Thu Sep 12 16:53:05 2002

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 11:09:44PM +0300, Bo Granlund wrote:

> However, 1.5GB in 2 days doesn't sound right, not unless you have some
> insane amount of users abusing the system. How many users do you have?
> How many courses? Are you using large media files in fle3?

This is the strange part. We're still in a testing phase really. There
are only about 30 users in one course. It's lightly used to say the
least. I will continue to monitor the situation and come back with more
info.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com