fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Severe ZODB bloat

From: Bo Granlund
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Severe ZODB bloat
Date: Thu Sep 12 16:10:02 2002

Hey,

Yes. It is recommended that you pack your zodb once a day, for objects
older than 7 days, or so. I think the INSTALL file should make a point
out of this. Atleast there is a script to put into crond to handle
the packing in the FLE3 package.

However, 1.5GB in 2 days doesn't sound right, not unless you have some
insane amount of users abusing the system. How many users do you have?
How many courses? Are you using large media files in fle3?

regards,
Bo