fhsst-admin-priv

Re: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Last attempt at interesting news

From: Mark Horner
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-admin-priv] Last attempt at interesting news
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:39:24 -0800

Long-term plan should include finding a way to get our book used
by as many education intiatives as possible. That way we help
to tie them together into a more coordinated education effort.

The Mindset project needs material, this Leap school and there is a project
in Grahamstown which could probably use it. Also then advertising for
one project automatically advertises all other projects.

But we can't worry about that too much yet ....

Spencer Wheaton wrote:

looking forward to meeting Clare for lunch on Friday- will definitely get more details about that school!