ff3d-users

[ff3d-users] Question on the solver 'solve'

From: Arun Viswanathan
Subject: [ff3d-users] Question on the solver 'solve'
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!! I am solving for a variable in the solver and I
want to monitor the value of that variable at the end
of each solver iteration. My solver is set up as:

solve(C) in <domain> by <mesh>

I tried using "cout << C;" at the end of the solver,
but get an error that says " ';' unexpected". Could
anybody please tell me if it is possible to monitor
the value of the variable being solved for, and if so,
how?? I would also like to know if it is possible to
use this variable ("C" in this case) in a for-loop
condition??

Would appreciate any suggestions and ideas.
Thanks,
Arun.