problem with periodicity

From: Zahra Fazli
Subject: problem with periodicity
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 18:58:29 +0430

Dear espressomd users,

I have just started working with ESPResSo and I have a basic question about periodicity. I tied to simulate a simple system of particles interacting via WCA interactions and within a box with periodic boundary conditions; but I found that particles do not respect periodic boundary condition ( I activate periodicity with:  system.periodicity = [1.0, 1.0, 1.0] ).
I also tried to run one of the samples in espresso source named  lj_liquid.py  and I encountered the same problem.
Can anyone help me how to solve this problem with periodic boundary conditions?

Best,
Zahra