Re: [ESPResSo-users] find aggregates

From: Narges Nikoofard
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] find aggregates
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 11:23:48 +0430

Dear Dr. Kosovan,

Many thanks for the ideas about the time and length scales in studying self-assembly. They were really useful for me. About the bug in the implementation, what can I do? I am thinking about writing a tcl code for this myself. Is there any other way?

Dear Dr. Brunel,

Many thanks for the note. I think that solitary molecules in the solution should also be counted as independent aggregates. Also, total number of molecules in the two given aggregates by the command is equal to the total number of molecules in the system, which is not compatible with visual inspection. The other thing is that it gives two molecules in one of the aggregates which is not correct too. I wonder if my reasoning is correct and these are not the real aggregates.

Many thanks again,
Narges Nikoofard