Re: [ESPResSo-users] OIF_Implementation - Creating Template

From: Iveta Jancigova
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo-users] OIF_Implementation - Creating Template
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:03:02 +0100

Hi Markus,

I tried your script with the triangulation files you sent:
The problem seems to be the additional parameter *1* you put after the keyword
*orientation*. When I remove it, everything seems to be working as it should.

*orientation* does not take any arguments (unlike the *repair*, which takes
two: the name of the output file, where the properly oriented triangulation
will be saved, and id of method to be used for proper orientation. As of now,
only one method has been implemented, but we have another one on our todo list
that would also work for concave objects.) The whole oif_mesh_analyze was
originally meant as just our internal quick-fix utility procedure, but it seems
that the time has come to make it more intuitive/user friendly. Sorry, for the
inconvenience.

Best,
Iva