[ESPResSo-users] OIF_Implementation - Creating Template

From: Wink, Markus
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] OIF_Implementation - Creating Template
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:31:11 +0000

Hello everybody,

I have got a question concerning creating a template for using the oif-implementation.

After creating my mesh-nodes and triangulization, I wanted to check, whether I have done it correctly. For that I used the command

oif_mesh_analyze nodes-file $fileNodes triangles-file $output orientation 1

I noticed, that the facets of the triangles showed in the wrong direction. So I used

oif_mesh_analyze nodes-file $fileNodes triangles-file $fileTriangles repair $output 1

to achieve the right orientation of the facets. But: After checking, if the repaired facets are correct (using the command “orientatin 1” again on the new triangle-file), I get as an output “error s” (see output at the bottom of the message).

Does anybody knows where does error message comes from? Shall I be worried about it?

Thank you very much for your help.

Greetings

Markus

Output:

The following oif_template will be created:

        nodes-file:     sphere_nodes.dat

        triangles-file: sphere_triangles.dat

        ks:             0.0

        kb:             0.0

        kal:            0.0

        kag:            0.0

        kv:             0.0

        stretch:        1.0 1.0 1.0

Data extracted from the input files:

        nnodes:         234

        ntriangles:     464

The following oif_object will be created:

        template_id:    0

        mass:           1

        particle_type:  0

        mol:            0