[ESPResSo-users] electrical field+ lattice boltzmann

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] electrical field+ lattice boltzmann
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 10:58:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Espresso users,

I have a system which includes LB, I want to employ an Electrical Field on my particles, should I also employ it on my lbnodes, I mean should I add [ext_force fx fy fz ] when I define lbfluid?

Another question is that how can I run my script with LB parallel on gpu? should I make a change on the following lines? what should I write in the terminal to run it parallel on gpu? what happens to other parts of my code such as electrostatics, do they run in parallel as well?

I would be really grateful if anyone can help?
Best,
Roya