[ESPResSo-users] Density in lbnodes

From: roya moghaddasi
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] Density in lbnodes
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:53:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Espresso users,

I have a cylinder in my simulation, and all of my particles and also fluid (LB) are inside the cylinder.
the velocity which I get with following instruction is zero in each node out of the cylinder, but density is 0.864 in all the nodes outside the cylinder,
[ lbnode $i $j $k print boundary u ]

Do you think is unusual or natural, I don't have anything outside the cylinder, so the velocity is zero but why the density is nonzero?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best
Roya