[ESPResSo-users] LB + vtk file format

From: pdam bright
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] LB + vtk file format
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:17:22 +0430

Deat all,

I am new to simulating a system with LB feature.
As the output of a simple code (one particle in solvent), I produce 200 vtk files by using this command
lbfluid print vtk velocity filename

Using paraview to have an animation of these vtk files, I expect to have a smooth movie of solvent streamlines. But I only see 200 completely independent frames! For example I expect that at first frame I have no streamlines and passing time the streamlines grow. But the streamlines are present from the initial frame and I see no growth in them.

What is false? My expectation that these files are to produce streamlines or my runs?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Pet