[ESPResSo-users] for help

From: guozhicheng222
Subject: [ESPResSo-users] for help
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 12:54:55 +0800 (CST)

Dear all:

I found the error message as following when I was running my tcl-script.

Error in startup script: inter_dpd needs 6 parameters: <gamma> <r_cut> <wf> <tgamma> <tr_cut> <twf>

while executing

"inter 0 0 inter_dpd $gamma $r_cut"

However, it indicated the parameters about wf, tgamma, tr_cut and twf are optional in the ESPresSo user's guide, which described in the forms:

        inter type1 type2 inter_dpd gamma r_cut [WF wf tgamma tr_cut TWF twf]

I want to know how to solve this problem and determine the optional parameters, because there are few detail informations related to the tgamma, tr_cut and twf except the wf in the user's guide. I am sincerely waiting for your response.

Many thanks

Zhicheng Guo