[ESPResSo] parallell job stopped outputing after several steps by Espres

From: Yanping Fan, Liza (Dr)
Subject: [ESPResSo] parallell job stopped outputing after several steps by Espresso-2.1.2j
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:20:33 +0800

Dear All:

I’m a espresso user.

About Espresso-2.1.2j , I used to run a job by single cpu complied with no mpi. The job can be  finished properly .However recently I compiled it paralleled, the compilation is fine. The same job stopped outputting any new data after running a few steps.

The machine type is “obj-Xeon_64-pc-linux”

I just don’t understand, if by single cpu it runs properly ,how come it didn’t work paralleled. So strange and I would like ask if someone have same experience or can help me, provide some suggestions .

Thank you so much .

Warm regards,

Liza

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its content. Thank you.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary