Re: [ESPResSo] Bond Broken & NPT Simulations

From: Jacob Kirkensgaard
Subject: Re: [ESPResSo] Bond Broken & NPT Simulations
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:35:11 +0100

Hi all

So when increasing the harmonic cutoff I experience the same as just posted by
Michael on the Gay-Berne subject, namely that some of the bonds grow extremely
long. I am using harmonic bonds together with the DPD setup - does that cause
the problems you think? The increased range of the harmonic bond is passed on
to the max_cut variable for example, does that influence the dpd_r_cut or how?
All looks fine and I get very nice results - reproducing varius previously
published stuff - when everything is with cutoff = 1. Any thoughts?

Jacob