erp5-base18

[Erp5-base18]Problem with base18 product

From: Pierre Gumy
Subject: [Erp5-base18]Problem with base18 product
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:38:42 +0000

Hello,

I need to build a zope-cmf web site with multilingual content, and I just found Base18 product, which seems interesting.

I downloaded it and followed the installation instructions:
- install cmf, localizer and base18 products
- patch localizer
- imports of the 2 .zexpr
- put the extension file in my extensions folder

After these steps, all seems to be all right: all my products are correctly installed and are available through the ZMI.

BUT when I attempt to do the last step - run the external method migrate_content - it doesn't work, and I have the following error message:

#Site Error
#An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
#
#TypeError
#
#Sorry, a site error occurred.

What can I do to solve this?
Have you already seen this problem?

I just need your help ;-)

Thank you for your answer, and best regards,

Pierre

Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx