erp5-base18

[Erp5-base18]Base18 installation

From: Pierre Gumy
Subject: [Erp5-base18]Base18 installation
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:51:37 +0000

Hello,

I just attempted to install and run Base18 on my zope installation.

I followed the install.txt till the end
The base18 product is now correctly installed (not broken!!), and I imported the 2 .zexp and placed the extension in my extension file.

After that, I tried to run the migrate_content external method, but unfortuately, I had the following error:

#Site Error
#An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
#
#TypeError
#
#Sorry, a site error occurred.

What ca I do, and what can be the problem. Can I solve it or can YOU help me??

Thanks a lot in advance ;-)

Pierre