erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] erc script echo in realtime? (Karl Pestka)

From: Karl Pestka
Subject: [Erc-discuss] erc script echo in realtime? (Karl Pestka)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 05:51:24 +0000

Is there a way to see the results of running a long text-file script in ERC in realtime? In other words, can I see my script in the channel at the line-by-line speed it is sent, with erc-server-flood- penalty factored in?

Currently, ERC echoes the entire script the instant I run it, so that I don't know when it finishes. I have to join the room on another nick to see the timed release of a script.

Thanks!
Karl