erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] New timestamp routine

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [Erc-discuss] New timestamp routine
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:03:40 -0400

I've checked in a new timestamp routine that puts timestamps on both the
left and right sides of the screen, but only if the timestamp has
changed since the last message.  The new routine is now the default
behavior.

The new timestamps will look something like this:

[Tue Jun 19 2007]
<mwolson> test 1                                             [20:04]
<mwolson> test 2
<mwolson> a few minutes later                                [20:06]

I'd like to see us start merging in some fun new features for the next
release.  So if you've got something in your ERC settings that is nifty,
this would be a good time to either check it in or email the list to see
if people are interested in having it be part of ERC.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |