erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Re: ERC is now available via package.el

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Re: ERC is now available via package.el
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:04:26 -0600

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

Michael> Oh.  I saw it on the listing and assumed it had been uploaded.  Sorry
Michael> about that.  Just include everything -- I've already determined that
Michael> things which don't compile will not cause a problem with package.el.

Awesome.  I uploaded it.  I don't have Emacs 21 around right now to
try it out; I hope I didn't mess anything up :-)

Tom