erc-discuss

[Erc-discuss] Re: about connection-timeout

From: Andy Chambers
Subject: [Erc-discuss] Re: about connection-timeout
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:14:39 +0100

For example I noticed when I upgraded from 22.0.93 to 22.0.95 erc didn't
almost change but it had stop from working already. Still I can use erc from >
22.0.93, and xchat if I want to, and there isn't anything which has
changed in my system.

I can confirm this bug.

I first noticed it on Emacs 22.0.94.1

I updated to 22.0.98.1 and the same problem still exists.  My elisp
foo is improving so I'll dig a little deeper and see what I can find.
Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Andy