epix-users

[ePiX-users] bounding box problems on linux amd64

From: P. T. Kornman
Subject: [ePiX-users] bounding box problems on linux amd64
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:00:25 -0500

This probably an os problem, but I thought I would ask the group. I
recently started using Debian testing amd64 on an intel core2 duo
notebook. I have noticed that the picture sizes are now page sized
rather than the requested smaller size. An example would be Andy's
calculus.xp in sample subdirectory of the distribution. This problem has
occured in 1.0.24, 1.1.18 and the latest 1.2.0 release. This problem
does not appear on the 32 bit Debian Testing. Any help/hints/suggestions
would be appreciated.

ptk