Re: Homebrew install not working for beta.

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: Homebrew install not working for beta.
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 16:46:26 +1200

Sidney Markowitz wrote on 13/08/21 3:37 pm:
Yup, that's on me... I was working on the Mac build of Enigma, but got
stuck getting a build working on current versions of MacOS with the
change from gettext to tinygettext.

Looking at it again right now I see that the build of tinygettext was changed to use autotools instead of cmake. That might solve my problem. I will try again to get the Mac build working.

Sorry that I dropped the ball and didn't notice when this was done last March!

 Sidney