Re: [Enigma-devel] enigma on Android

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] enigma on Android
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 12:18:36 +0200

On May 9, 2014 9:44 AM, I wrote:

> re: f-droid: I don't know whether E4Android is FLOSS in the first place - it's Stallman level 0 as its source is not available to us.

well, after peeking into the apk, it seems to contain a zip with all enigma assets (which is hopefully a cleaned-up enigma installer with no additions/modifications) which is unpacked to ~/app-data/. Will try to substitute this zipfile to see if it works with an up-to-date version, but this won't change that we don't have the code of the android part, notably the tilt sensor modifications.