Re: [Enigma-devel] Slovak localization

From: M. T.
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Slovak localization
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:33:43 +0100

Hi,
I have upload a small update to enigma https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/enigma/
If you still want to start a translation, pleas give me a sign.
You can look into the updated language file in the source code for further comments for the translation or for checking the fuzzy strings.
Here is the URL: http://sourceforge.net/p/enigma-game/source/HEAD/tree/trunk/po/

Big thanks for your translation!
Michi