[Enigma-devel] New levels

From: Urs Ganz
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New levels
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 18:34:34 +0200

When I startet playing Enigma it looked somewhat familiar to me. Then I remebered the old Gameboy-game called "Kwirk" - the smart tomatoe. It seemes to me as this puzzle-game with 90 levels includes some basics to Enigma-functions, such as turning elements, moveable blocks that fill abysses and so on. In 2005 I wrote a program running the Kwirk-levels on my PC ( and I added 7 more levels of my own). I now wrote a generator producing xml-Files, using the database of my PC-program. You'll find these levels in the attachment (including a lib-file). The puzzles range from very easy to very difficult.

Test and enjoy!

Urs