[Enigma-devel] Stuck on last Esprit level

From: Roy McCoy
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Stuck on last Esprit level
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 00:17:03 +0200

I've done all the Esprit levels but the last one, Esprit 100. It's rated as
being more difficult than all the preceding ones, it seems fewer people have
solved it, and I think I've seen why. The hint is "Blast the corner", which
implies dynamite but I haven't been able to find a way to get to the dynamite.
Assuming the dynamite is indeed needed, could someone give me a hint on how to
get to it?

Thanks,

Roy McCoy