Re: [Enigma-devel] OS X Lion

From: gedgeck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] OS X Lion
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:20:51 +0300

Hi,
Yes, it works on MacOS X Lion with -w flag:

1) Go to Applications/Enigma.app/Contents/MacOS/
2) Execute ./enigma -w

As a result I have seen [standard] warning:

Warning once: This application, or a library it uses, is using NSQuickDrawView,
which has been deprecated. Apps should cease use of QuickDraw and move to
Quartz.

and game starts as expected. If I trying to switch fullscreen it brings that
error and freezes:

<Warning>: CGDisplayBaseAddress is obsolete and returning NULL for display
0x42731c0

So, it seems you are right on that, Ronald.