[Enigma-devel] Mas Microban Lua code with visual maps

From: Simon Glass
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Mas Microban Lua code with visual maps
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:59:35 +0000

Dear Enigma Team,

There aren’t any good Sokoban programs for Mac. The best I’ve found would be SokoSave but

the interface is 1/4 the size of the screen. Instead, I’ve decided to write code with Sokoban visual

maps I’ve downloaded from the internet and use them with Enigma. Good ones would be the

Sasquatch series by David Skinner.

Being naive at coding, I’ve been playing around with examples of Lua code from the Enigma

Reference Manual and Enigma Wiki using a text editor. Unfortunately, it is unlikely I’ll progress

unless I have examples of XML metadata and Lua code with visual maps from some of the

Sokoban packs to work from eg Mas Microban.

Would it be possible provide some XML files of Mas Microban levels - perhaps Mas Microban

121, Mas Microban 17 which has a stone on the trigger and Mas Microban 48 which has the

blackball on the trigger - not sure whether that complies with the GNU General Public License?

I’ve thought of also placing the Oxyds outside the Sokoban puzzle and connecting the two by a

door much like the Enigma level Easy? by Sven Siggelkow. Can you provide that XML file too or

would I have to ask the copyright holder permission as it is specifically made for Enigma?

----

Simon Glass.