[Enigma-devel] Backup of Enigma Arch repository

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Backup of Enigma Arch repository
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 13:21:10 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone a copy of the Enigma Gnu Arch repository that has been hosted at

 http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~dheck/2004

and was used for the 0.9* development period from October 2004 up to June 2005?

We would like to offer a joined repository with the complete Enigma development history. But we are missing this important period, as the account is gone and the current team joined the project after the switch to the current Berlios Subversion repository.

Thanks for any help.

Greets,

Ronald