Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 3 Revision 1582

From: Mark Pulley
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 3 Revision 1582
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 09:51:28 +1100

On 11/03/2009, at 11:55 PM, Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

As you have noticed the first MacOS X compilation has been faulty due to some liniking problems. But now Sidney has uploaded another compilation that should have solved the last problem. Here it is:

Please give it another try and report the compatibility to the various OS versions.

Just letting you know it works fine on my iBook (PPC chip), both with my current OS 10.5.6 (I've finally upgraded!), as well as on the 10.3.9 folder on my external drive.

Mark P.

"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I would care to

 go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so I could pay my

 phone bill on time."

 (Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")