[Enigma-devel] Enigmas First Trailer

From: Thomas Bernhardt
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigmas First Trailer
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:28:44 +0100

Hi all,

about two weeks ago we posted the first enigma trailer on the enigma
homepage via download.
We are happy to inform you that many friends of enigma have already
downloaded it :-)

Now we are  interested to get your feedback about the film in order
to get new ideas for any further productions.

How do you like the idea to publish such a feature?

How do you like this feature?
Is it to long..., to short... ?
What would you like to see next (Except Spoilers ;-)       ) ?
Any other new ideas?

Your comments are welcome...

Thank You
Best regards