AW: [Enigma-devel] Enigma v1.01 crash on x86_64

From: Lochmann, Andreas
Subject: AW: [Enigma-devel] Enigma v1.01 crash on x86_64
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:38:19 +0100

Hi Simon,

thanks for the detailed bug report :-)

Hmm ... a strange bug indeed. My current intuition
says: Maybe there's a bug in the thumbnail image
itself, maybe even a hard disk failure at its position?
Please try to open or to copy
  .enigma/thumbs/enigma_peroxyd/peroxyd13_1#1.png
Does something evil happen?

On the other hand, your backtrace hints at a world-
record-string ... please mail your .enigma/ratings.xml
directly to me, maybe there was an error during its
download. (No need to spam the list with a 230k file
everyone already has ;-))

Greets from Göttingen,
Andreas