Re: [Enigma-devel] SVN Mailing list is down

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:17:41 +0200

Andreas Lochmann wrote:
Hi all,

to everyone who is usually listening to our svn
mailing list: It's broken since quite a while.
Development is of course going on, just the svn
notifications are not sent.

So, I think the last svn notification was for
revision 1259. Currently, we're at 1272.
Mainly bug fixes, doors have been reengineered
and shogun stones as well, some test levels.

@ged, Taztunes: Nothing about the homepage yet,
we'll keep you informed :-)

Let's hope the svn notifications will soon be back,

It is back again :-)

I will repost those commit reports that bounced as undeliverable during the last week.

Greets,

Ronald