[Enigma-devel] my contribution to the lotm

From: Alain Busser
Subject: [Enigma-devel] my contribution to the lotm
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:37:20 +0400

Hi,

I guess the lotm is disappearing due to the lack of inspiration of its authors, and I propose to replace it (or complement?) by a "a level that I like" where any player who thinks he has anything interesting to say about one level could feel free to do it.

Here is included an example, which as far as I know has never been a lotm, and may deserve to be (?) one day or another...

Oh yes, I realize that I put some kind of spoiler to this level, is it that evident? (I explain how I did it but am sure there are better ways to succed with this level)

Happy reading

Alain