Re: [Enigma-devel] my contribution to the lotm

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] my contribution to the lotm
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 00:08:30 +0200

Hi Alain,

yes, thank you very much for your article,
I feel very honored :-)

Although "Patterns of Impulse" is far from LotM-class,
we think about creating a special section on our homepage
for non-LotM-level-articles ... then your article would
be first :-)

Best greets,
Andreas

Alain Busser schrieb:
Hi,

I guess the lotm is disappearing due to the lack of inspiration of its authors, and I
propose to replace it (or complement?) by a "a level that I like" where any
player who thinks he has anything interesting to say about one level could feel free to
do it.

Here is included an example, which as far as I know has never been a lotm, and
may deserve to be (?) one day or another...

Oh yes, I realize that I put some kind of spoiler to this level, is it that
evident? (I explain how I did it but am sure there are better ways to succed
with this level)

Happy reading

Alain