Re: [Enigma-devel] Level "Crossfire in the making"

From: Johannes Hüsing
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Level "Crossfire in the making"
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 22:31:31 +0200

Am 07.04.2008 um 22:36 schrieb Andreas Lochmann:

I can block all four lasers with two extra lifes,
and don't need the bolders. Is this correct?

It depends a lot on the shuffling pattern of the oxyd stones.

I am not getting how you manage to block the lasers while
uncovering the oxyd stones. The displaced puzzle stones
should be destroyed by the lasers. What gives?