Re: [Enigma-devel] Sidebar: How should this be done?

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Sidebar: How should this be done?
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:37:52 +0100

ok, you conviced me that a first version of this will not add anything to the
game area. I can think about buttons later on ...

But what problems do you have? After fixing GameDisplay::resize_game_area in
display.cc i can move the statusbar and the gamearea whereever i want without
having any artefacts. I haven't run this on maemo yet, but do this directly
in a 800x480 window under stock ubuntu, but i don't expect this to have an
impact on the display.

Till