[Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:21:26 +0200

On 4/23/07, Sidney Markowitz <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm no longer running 10.3 on a machine that I can build on. I can test
if something built on 10.4 will run on a 10.3 machine.

I have just built Enigma on a 32-bit Intel MacBook and it did run ok.
The enigma.dmg was a little more than half the size than the disk space
used by the app. Is there something else about the compression that I
don't know about? I built according to the instructions using make and
then mac macapp.

For the universal build, we just built separately on a ppc mac and
lipo'd the resulting binaries together. To directly build a universal
binary, we'd have to do a command line build of all the dependencies;
e.g. the SDL folks expect people to just use the frameworks when going
universal.

Cheers,
Johannes