Re: [Enigma-devel] Higher resolutions

From: Adam Klobukowski
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Higher resolutions
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:10:42 +0200

Andreas Lochmann napisaƂ(a):

Hi Adam,

Adam Klobukowski wrote:

Please add suport for higher resolutions. 1024x768 lloks ugly on my LCD :(

Yes, we heard this from several sides. But that is a time consuming
(and boring ;-) task, as you might imagine. However, plans are there
and (very) slowly progressing.

Well, as I read your homepage - did you consider a port of Enigma
to FreeMiNT? If I understood you correctly, you already ported some
SDL-based games to FreeMiNT?

Yes I do. Unfortunetly my FreeMiNT box is currently broken :(

As you can read here: http://atari.gabo.pl/html/ports.html, I ported two games. I also tried many more, but little of them was playable on Atari (I hope Enigma will be)

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski