Re: [Enigma-devel] Ru_Translation

From: gmail
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Ru_Translation
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:14:12 +0200

Hi,

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
We would like to add you to the list of contributors. Please help me with your name in latin letters: "Juri Schiromskij (Юрий Жиромский)" ?
If you want add me to the list of contributors, please write my name in latin letters as "Yuriy Zhyromskiy".
You may want to add yourself to the russian user manual before we add it to the homepage and the project. Please resend a version with your contribution added.
Thank you for give me this possibility. But please tell me where may I add myself? After name of russian translator of game (Serge Dremuk), at the end of list or anywhere?
What is the russian expression for "Russian user manual"
Russian expression for "Russian user manual" is "Русскоязычное руководство".