[Enigma-devel] Ru_Translation

From: GeD
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Ru_Translation
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:35:24 +0200

Dear developers,

I'm add enigma_ru.texi in tar archive to this mail. Now some words about it. When I use texi2html I have some interesting results:

1) Texi2html(my, but may be and your) don't know anything about russian language (I'm try "ru", "rus", "russian", "cyr", "cyrillic"). This problem is easy solveble by changing encoding in enigma_ru.html to "koi8-r".

2) Texi2html, when create .html can ignore some (near half) comments to menu items. Initialy I think that it caused by incorrect encoding (russian letter at end == empty comment), but as you may see, russian letters at end of comment are successfuly recognized. So, I don't know what is a reason for such action of program. May be we together can do something? Please reply me if you find resolution or I reply you if I find it first.

Thank you for Enigma developing and for new design of web site. It is realy easy to navigate with it and it has some new features, that, I think, any fan want to see :)).

Good bye!