[Enigma-devel] thank you!!

From: R H
Subject: [Enigma-devel] thank you!!
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 01:52:20 +0000

Thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping this wonderful code base (Oxyd -> Enigma) alive and well! I loved the original games (even back in the NeXTStep days!) but could never share my love of the game with other gamers because so few people ever knew the game existed. Now I'm spreading the word and hoping to get a new generation of fans to love this game as I do.

I hope you were able to preserve some of the cool features of the original NeXTStep version, also semi-preserved in Oxyd Magnum. I'm referring to the multiplayer aspects. I believe the original NeXTStep version had networking capabilities and allowed multiple players to play the same game (but different marbles) at the same time -- awesome. Oxyd Magnum did the next best thing, which was allow you to switch between two different marbles, so that one player could solve levels designed for two marbles.

But whatever you've done, I'm grateful! I'm able to play the game on my Mac OS X machine and relive some great memories! And I'm inclined to play every level in every pak!

Once again, many many thanks!
-Rorke.

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and moreĀ….then map the best route! http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag1&FORM=MGAC01