Re: [Enigma-devel] thank you!!

From: R H
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] thank you!!
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:50:29 +0000

Hello, sir!

By all means, feel free to use any parts you find useful for your website or other literature. You're also welcome to use my name, but obviously, please don't use any other identifying info (e.g. email address).. I am also happy to write more (more details, more stories more enthusiasm) if you need anything else. :^)

I'm now stuck on the "advanced tutorial" level, but I've finally figured out why the spoon could be a good thing. (Though I have no idea why a spoon would kill you when you drop it.)

Another small piece of feedback. I like contributing to tip jars but only if it doesn't involve putting my credit card information into an unknown ecommerce system. The only tip jar system I've seen that I fully trust is Amazon's Honor System:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=542032

As a well known and well trusted ecommerce system, I have no problems donating money through Amazon.

Thank you again for all your hard work, it is much appreciated!
-Rorke.