Re: [Enigma-devel] Install problem

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Install problem
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:27:01 +0100

you additionally need Xerces-c-devel.
Possibly you forgot this one?
(If it's a Slackware problem, I can't help you here.)

Greets,
Andreas

Biffo wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem installing Enigma 1.00 on Linux (Slackware derivative Zenwalk). Every time I run ./configure I get an error saying that xerces-c is not found. I have Xerces 2.7.0. Maybe it's in the wrong place? I have tried Alien's Slackware script but I still get the error.
Many thanks,

Paul Kennedy