Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Refcard

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Refcard
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:46:39 +0100

Ulf Stegemann wrote:
For me as a part-time level builder who cannot tell the difference between
st-rock5 and st-rock6 by heart, it would be of great help to have some sort
of floor/stone/item/actor refcard with object names and appropriate images. Currently, I help myself with a little script that reads the contents of the
gfx directories and creates a texinfo @table with names and images from the
listing. The result is far from being perfect but more or less sufficient for
me.

However, if other level creators would appreciate such a refcard, as well, it
might be worth the effort to create one. What do you think?

Have a look at http://www.enigma.mal2.ch/index.html - a German refcard by Richi Bützer. AFAIK he is currently updating it to Enigma 1.00.

- Ronald